Ich muss Deutsch gelern!

Okay people, I don't write here anymore. But I have started school for reals! And I have to learn how to speak German. I don't even think I wrote the title of this little blogpost correctly. You must know that when I figure out what is wrong with it I will edit it so no one will ever really know.
I am currently listening to Deutsch Musik so I can start to get these kinds of words and accents in my head. I think it is helping already.
I am super excited to be in school but it feels so foreign to me, (haha, that's punny because I'm so worried about my German class!) but it really is weird because I haven't really been in school for three years. I feel like a freshman all over again, but I'm in Jr. level classes.
Here's to hoping I have a great semester, find a job, and blog once or twice before Christmas break!

Comments

Sarah said…
I love your german. I can help anytime.