Macrame pt. 2

 So. I got it finished and up on my wall and I hated it.





The problem is that it takes such good pictures! HOW? 
So anyway, the colours were not as dark as they show up on the image and all the cords were wiggly and bent because I dried them that way.

SO. 

I pulled out acrylic paint and watered it down and dipped the middles of the yarn lengths in it. Then I hung it up to dry over a sink.
It looks so much better!


Yes, the brightness is up on this photo, and you might honestly not be able to tell the difference whatsoever. But when I dried it hanging up it really straightened out the kinks in the cords/yarns. That contributed in a more visual way. 
It's easier to tell what it actually looks like in person.  Plus it has lots of variety in the colouring.


Now. I just need to figure out how to sell it.

And then I will make a bigger one.



Comments