Best and most beautiful baby


  • I just love my baby. I just love that I have a baby! I just love having a baby. I love taking her places and showing her things. Everything is new to her. Everything is new. I love seeing her get excited. About people, or discoveries, or music. I love seeing her tongue stick out when she's focused. I love watching her work for days on end to accomplish a new skill. I love watching her comprehend something new. I love watching her obey simple commands. I love realizing she's up for more challenges and ready to be stretched. I love watching her love her daddy. I love watching her reach for him from my arms and sit in the safety of his. I love watching her figure out how to get out of a tight spot. I love watching her use the chalkboard like a pro. I love it when she takes the chalk out of her mouth like I ask. I love it when she looks out a window for minutes at a time. I love having her arms around my neck in the middle of the night while she tries to figure out if she's going to lay back down again. I love it when she lays back down and goes to sleep. I love it when she wakes up. I love it when she sleeps peacefully. I love it when I am there to comfort her when she cries. I love it when she eats. I love nursing her. I love it when she feeds herself a pouch of applesauce. I love it when she tries stealing bottles from other babies but isn't really interested in any I try to give her. I love her I love her I love her. Thank you Charlotte for joining our family. Thank you, Heavenly Father, for sending Charlotte to my family.

Comments