Follow-up

I had such a great time at my Ward Date Night activity! And I dare say others did as well! It was a load of work to get people excited about doing it, but with the help of our #classyman and his encouraging words, we got a large turn-out! We did dinner, finger-painting and a photo booth. Then Bishop started an impromptu dance. It was a blast! Here are a couple of pictures from the whole thing.

The whole group eating dinner
...
or talking. 
I'm not sure which. Maybe both.




The whole group eating dinner and or getting ready to finger paint.
(Probs all still talking.)



This is when we cleared up to start dancing...
More people need to know how to Polka.



Myself and my date. 
What are we doing?
I'm not really sure... 


My date and I at the photo booth being silly. 
(Cuz that's what photo booths are for, people.)



And lastly of all, here is my video for my mum about the whole shin-dig!

I'm just so glad so many people came and enjoyed themselves! I hope everyone had a good time and I'm sure that our next ward activity will be just as successful and fun! I am so grateful to know all of the amazing people that I know from my ward here in Provo. They're good people and I'm blessed to have them all in my life. 

Comments