Morning Thoughts

Sometimes mornings are really hard.
I'm a big fan of rolling over and sleeping through them. This allows the day to start at a much more reasonable time.
I made a new years resolution to wake up at a consistent time and make life happen earlier. This is really hard sometimes.
In order to motivate myself out of bed when my alarm goes off I usually tell my cousin the night before to come in and talk to me to wake me up. (She lives in the bedroom next to mine).
Sometimes to make mornings less hard I make myself my favourite food for morning eats.
(That, too, can still be hard because I am generally apathetic about food. I have an even greater disinterest of foods in the AM.)
I have made my toast and egg-in-a-hole toast quite a few times lately! That's so exciting that it makes me smile! I even eat my toast when it's burned, because-- hey! I'm up early and making breakfast like a normal person!

This morning,
however,
This morning was different.

I went to sleep late and exhausted, with my mouth full of chocolate-chip-cookies ... (hence this picture
 getting spammed on my instagram. Note to self: Don't post #hashtagged Insta-photos after midnight, some peeps are creeps)...
ANYHOW
This morning when my phone/alarm clock went off, I picked it up, rolled onto my other side, and listened mindlessly to the music until I enthusiastically thought to myself: I should get up and have a dance party.
!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHA :D YAY! I have begun to have happy morning thoughts. This is a massive accomplishment. I just want y'all to know about.

Perhaps having a pandora alarm clock app is exactly what I needed.

Comments