Potentially TMI. Read at your own risk.

I have been making a list of all the cool things I can do that I would put on an application to be your best friend. Which I would like to apply for. For you. (For everyone).
My roommate actually just stole my phone and created a list, without ever knowing that I had this secret list on my blog drafts. Now I am going to add her items to mine. There might be more added later. This is a list to be expounded on.
My items are in Purple. Hers are in Red.
  • I know how to drive a stick shift.
  • I drive a VW Beetle.
  • I can make enough sugar cookies to feed an army.
  • I'm totes adorb. 
  • I can balance books on my head.
  • I am Canadian... Sort of.
  • I can make you laugh.
  • I'm related to +Jessica Torrie  (Guess who wrote this list...)
  • I am usually cold, especially when I'm studying. 
  • I make mac and cheese (and share it with Jessica)
  • I can make chocolate chip cookies
  • I have a kitty-cat rug. 
  • I don't have any pets.
  • ... Something something something...
    obsession with kitty-cats...
  • I edited that last comment.
  • Something kitty-cat related
  • I bake bread. 
  • I have a bread maker and I know how to use it.
  • I love puzzles. 
  • I can eat more marshmallows than the Pillsbury dough boy.
  • I love playing frisbee.
  • I play Phase 10 like crazy even though I lose.
  • I always lose at Phase 10.
  • I am not always competitive.
  • But when I am watch out.
Now you know all the reasons why I, and my roommate, think I am cool.
I don't know what you will do with all this information, but now you have it.

Comments

Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said…
Where do I apply?