Hmmm...

I just barely downloaded the blogger app for my phone and even though in still sitting at a computer I am writing this on my phone. (With my Swype keyboard...which I happen to hate very much but I keep on using it because I get to lazy to pick my fingers up. Then I get used to the quirks of this keyboard and still miss the quirks of the other)
I'm just going to take a bragging rights moment here and show you this picture.
If you can't tell, this is my car, leaving work today where I now park in the "employee of the month" spot.
Wow! Yay! That's so cool.
I don't think I've ever worked at a place where they do employee of the month. This is my first time ever getting this reward.
Ironically, this was my first full month as an employee here.
sooooo yeah... That's cool.
Here's to hoping next month I do even better!

Comments