FYI

There are some things that people should know about me. The sorts of things that might not come up in a first conversation with me, or even if you've known me for a good amount of time. I just feel like they need to be compiled here.
  • My favorite cousin just returned from her mission!!!!!!! :D (I'm a little bit ecstatic, can you tell?)
  • I have a borderline obsession with the colour blue. Dark Blue.
  • I really love polka-dots.
  • I have two polka-dotted dresses, but one went with my little sister to her mission in Pennsylvania.
  • The 13yr-old inside of me loves things like, This, this and umm... this... But just the 13yr-old. Not the 23yr-old. Promise.
  • The 23 year old part of me loves that I fit this song by Blink 182, "What's my age again?" With the famous line, "no one likes you when you're twenty-three!"  HAHAHAHA! Yuppers- that's me! :D (but I'm not recommending the rest of the song.) 
  • I moved to Provo and a few boys from my home singles ward just moved in. Ironic. 
  • Singles wards are one of my favorite parts of adult life.
  • Hot tubs are super funny places to observe social behaviors. This summer will find me there often.
  • I can drive stick.
  • I own a 2001 VW Beetle!
  • I can make enough sugar cookies to feed an army. Seriously.
  • The match-making business is not coming out of retirement.
  • Recent YouTube obsessions? OK GO and Kid History



Comments

Sarah Pairah said…
Oh, Bethany!! You are Fantastic with a capital FANTASTIC. :^) I am so glad that I get to be your friend! You must fill me in on the hot tub social behaviors, because I'm very with you on that. :^) Come Play!