Sometimes we complain about work...

The way I described my job it sounds fine and dandy. "I make cookies and cake bites." Which sounds like a fun little job that your grandmother does for you every time you go and visit her. Maybe that depends on what your grandma is like...
Regardless. I feel like baking cookies should be a job done in an all-out 50's get-up with the polka-dots and the apron. And probably the bright red lipstick too. But it isn't all cute and quaint. It is hard work.
Maybe you will understand when you watch Lucy do it.
Besides, I get blisters!
I work with a kitchen-aid-like-machine. One that is as tall as my shoulders! This is heavy duty bakery at its finest! After the dough is made we scoop it into individual cookies, and roll them and box them. It's a big deal and we make at least 600 cookies each time.
This probably sounds like this to you, "blah blah blah I work so hard every day and you don't believe me"
so I'll get to the point...  thinking about this made me realize what I want to dress up as for halloween.
Ethel from I Love Lucy.

Comments

Jeannine said…
Who is going to be Lucy? Who is going to be Ricky and who is going to be Fred? That clip is so funny!