I've been working at the sweet tooth fairy and it's been kind of an adventure. I would tell you about the people I work with but I don't know if they'd appreciate that.
But I will tell you what I do, since I feel like I've been asked about this a hundred million times in the last week. (That's probably why I'm posting this anyway. And I probably feel like this because I went to my mission reunion and it was like the same questions in conversation with different people, for anywhere from 30 seconds to 5 minutes... so, just in case you want to ask, now you can read it.)
anway. I make Cakebites and Cookies! yay! yum!
image discription
That's a picture from the website... hopefully it's not copyrighted...
Those are cakebites. They are like cake covered in chocolate. The big machine that encloses them in their chocolate case is called the Enrober. When we clean the enrober it is a big fat mess and things get gross. But, I digress.
Although, I'm not sure what I'm digressing from...
That'll have to do for now! Ciao!

Comments