A day in the life

Today was a fantastic day.
Why?
There really was no particular reason. I just woke up happy.
That may or may not have had anything to do with the fact that I didn't have to go into work until an hour and a half later than usual, and my family is all (except Middle Little Sister) on Fall Break. So we all got to sleep in. It was a whole hour and a half. It was beautiful.
That may have helped.
My siblings also were more awake than usual for family scripture study. That may have also contributed to my personal cheery attitude.
When I went into work it was laid back and easy, and then I got off early.
Awesome.
Then I went to Provo to drop Middle Little Sister's project. The one she is doing because she got a grant. The fancy keep your feet warm when it's cold outside by turning heat into sound... or something fancy.
While we waited for the Student Innovators program to start, Little Little Sister and I went to the Museum of Art and had an awesome time while Older Little Sister and Kid Brother went to the science building that he's been dying to see.
Then we all ended up at the Student Innovators award ceremony and learned all about students who... are innovative. Like this guy, Jesse Moore. (click on the his name and you'll see his page... you know how hyperlinks work).
Then we left her at BYU and we went home. Where I got to help my mom make applesauce and mow the lawn outside.
And because I was in such a good mood all day I posted about it on facebook. Where my uncle immediately accused me of becoming engaged. And his son helped further the rumor.
Now some people are starting to believe it.
 . . .
I kind of think that's hilarious. Best accidental joke ever.
I think I'll leave it that way.

Comments