Last Monday at Kohler's

Today was my last Monday at Kohler's (at least for now. Heaven only knows when I'll be hired there again)
Anyway, I was looking forward to seeing who I would be working with, and assuming that I would have my favorite manager. Well, it was an ex-nay on the favorite. He had to go to an Opera. I would've taken his place in a heartbeat. Except that I really didn't want to go with his fiancee and I really wouldn't have understood or appreciated it like he did. but I digress.
I ended up working with a lot of my favorites tonight anyway. My other favorite manager, my other favorite baggers, some of my favorite checkers, etc. etc. etc.
And do you know what? I can't remember the point of this story. . . Unless it was about how I envied my friend for going to an Opera. Oh yeah. That was it.

Comments