The Countdown

I will be leaving for my mission in sixteen days. SIXTEEN! I can hardly believe it is getting this close! I'm working on getting the last few missionary clothes and shoes and, oh yeah, I need a bag. (Any suggestions on good sister missionary bags? Something that worked really well for you?) Anyway, I just thought I'd make one small announcement for anyone who is reading this blog:
I will be speaking in church before I leave. Not my farewell, but rather, the "SICPTLOMM" (aka: Speaking in church prior to leaving on my mission) talk. This will be on Sunday March 21st at the American Fork North Stake Center. (As long as I'm doing acronyms, this one will be the AFNSC).
Church starts at 9 and the address is 900 North 60 East, and, yes, in American Fork.
And thats all I have to say. Everything else I'll save up for Sunday morning!

Comments

Whittron said…
SWEET!!! I'm so excited for you!!!
Liese said…
So excited for you! Yay Bethany!