no toast today

Sorry folks, I haven't been eating toast, even secretly, in a long time. But that's okay. 'Cuz I just wanted to write a small blog today about random things that I have been thinking.
(And, no, this won't be long 'cuz I only have 18 minutes left of work.)

First off: I'm going to a Utah Premiere Brass concert tonight. Hopefully I'll be able to sit by my friends :) http://www.upb.org/ for finding out more about UPB.

Secondly: I'm at work and sometimes I have a hard time with my job. But I've been working through that and getting better at working with my co-workers. I think the job is just fine, I can handle talking to ridiculous people on the phone. But some days I feel stressed out, so only on some days do I not like my job. BUT today I like it :)

Thirdly: I really liked the talk Elder Oaks gave at the devotional on Oct 13th was brilliant!
http://www.byui.edu/Presentations/Transcripts/Devotionals/2009_10_13_Oaks.htm
I know there have been a lot of mean things said about him, and those things have been making me upset. But the purpose of posting this here is to say that I really enjoyed what he said about religious freedom.

Fourthly: I really really really love playing frisbee!!! I played really hard last night and I bruised my hand. I haven't played hard enough for a bruise in a long time! I invited my friend Dane, and he played really well! In fact, he played better than I did! But he didn't stay for long. :(
BUT Erin, Andrea, Emily and I came up with a really really really funny and also genius plan to make a fake play! But our carry out was so hilarious that we stood and laughed in one spot for about 10 minutes! And when we went to Beto's afterwards (There were only 5 of us there, Me, Erin, Adam, Dave, and Andrea, and I'm supposed to write a blog about Adam and the Pineapple and the waiter Patrick. . . that's coming. . . someday. . . ) we went to Beto's for Breakfasat burrito's afterwards and they mentioned it again and it re-kindled the gales of laughter! I'll detail that in a later blog!

'CUZ WORK'S OVER!

Comments