Up-a-date, on my life

Oh the wonderful world of blogging, which I have been ever-so-dutifully neglecting as of late!
Now that you know that I've been avoiding my very own blog, I'm going to pretend that I am repentant, and we'll see how much improvement that makes in the quantity and quality of my blogs. Actually, I just started a new job at a call center in Provo, and from what I hear there is enough time to blog often. And today is the first day I've been working, excepting the few hours of training last week, and I am already blogging. Perhaps my blog won't feel so lonely and neglected from now on.
Like I said, I just started a job in Provo. Which implies that I am not going back to BYU-Idaho for the Fall semester like usual. So if I'm not going back to good ol' Y of I, then what am I doing with my life?
Good question.
Actually the goal for now is preparing for a mission. I'm living at home and just started this job. I've even started going to an institute class at the Orem Institute of Religion, not to mention my favorite Wednesday night institute class taught by Brother Perry. I even just got a calling in my single's ward! I've found that I have a lot of friends at home, which makes life a little easier since I left my friends up at college. Even better than having friends in AF, my favorite cousin is here- and we're best friends!!! Even better to know, she's not moving to Provo for school, but she's going to be at home, which means that it will be so much easier to play with her all the time! Not that we spend all our time playing... we do have lives... it's just that we'll be able to play more often than we would be able to had she moved.
Now what could be more boring than me? Britty just made me watch "Joe Versus the Volcanoe" and one of my favorite parts was Joe Banks (Tom Hanks) telling the girl (too bad I can't remember her character name, it was played by Meg Ryan) that as soon as he starts thinking about himself he just gets bored to death!!! I'm actually a little too vain to get so bored with myself, but I just realized that you might have been as you read about me. La! hopefully I will have some interesting stories, thoughts, and even pictures for you after this.
But for now I'll just leave you with a link, that Stacy gave me, to some Toast that has a secret
http://www.colorstereo.com/_cs1-2/sis_sird.img/toast.html.

Comments