another attempt

Today in my Communications class we talked about abusive relationships. It was a really intesnse class, because the emotional weight of the topic was something really heavy. Plus the room was burning hot today and our teacher wouldn't let us go outside. I was sitting and doodling- an approved activity in our class, as we discussed earlier how your brain might focus better if you doodle- and instead of pictures coming out of my pen, it turned into slightly poetic words. Part of the reason these words came out is because I always want to be able to help those around me who are in need. I want my people to be close to me and not afraid to turn to me for help. So my people- Know I'm always there!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Call me when it's two
what else can you do?
wake me from my sleep
I can't abandon you.
"make no peep"
it hurts real deep,
when he is mean to you
I will help true,
Call me- do!
Especially at two.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comments