punkins and peedje

We had a baby shower for Becky on Saturday before last- it was so great! I tried to get some good candid shots, but Becky and her mom kept looking down. Here's Becky's sister, my friend Holly! She's so cute!

This was the best shot I got of some of my family. I thought it was so cute how they were sitting in a row like that I couldn't resist getting a picture. It took a lot of tries though! Finally I got this one~
Here is AnnaLisa holding Keston and Bagel (I mean- Frank!)'s baby, Malachi. This is prolly the best picture I took the whole time! He was so excited to have those balloons. Sorry it's sideways...
Oh yeah- just in case you are wondering why there is a blue one- it's 'cuz they think it's going to be a girl, but there is a chance that it'll be a boy. They started to call her PJ for Priscilla Jeanette, after what my Aunt Carol's name was going to be when she was born, but when grandpa blessed her he gave her a different name. That's why we call her Carol. Anyway, Matthew and Becky didn't actually like the sound of P. J. so they started saying it like Peedje. I don't know how they spell it so I just write it phonetically. If you want to know what they're really naming her- check out their blog!

Here I am with my Punkin that I carved at my ward's Pumpkin Carving Contest! It looks kind of like Elmo from the top! The real face has "crazy eyebrows" and a great big moustache!


Comments