Untitled

I just wanted to write a post. Because I just felt that cool!
Nothing new is happening. Some boring things are happening. I just basically like life right now. I like it a lot.
I wish I could go on my mission sooner than January, but I don't/won't have enough money to do that. I wish I could stay at home and play with my singles ward for a long time. But I don't really want to, I really want to go on a mission.
Basically I now love salsa. Especially the homemade stuff. I should probably post a picture of the salsa I've made. And of me eating salsa. But when we made salsa for Family Home Evening my kid sister refused to take pictures. It made me sad. :(
BUT She started playing with us later. We attempted to play the game, "zip, baum!" the one where you have to say those words without showing your teeth. Then my dad started playing it! It made his daughters giggle so! He looked like a turtle! And he didn't even know what he was doing!
And then it was bedtime.
And now it is two days later.
And tomorrow I shall write more of my adventures.
The End.
p.s. Please eat some toast.

Comments

Whittron said…
YAY! Bethany, I loved this post! I like that you blog!